The aim of the Volunteering Fair is to increase volunteering in Bo'ness. This will help to:
- strengthen groups & organisations,
- help them to achieve their aims and spread the work load of existing volunteers.
- volunteers can use their skills to
- help the community,
- make friends,
- become more involved in their community,
- help their social life and
- if applicable gain experience for their CVs.
The Volunteering Fair will also be a good opportunity for groups to let people know what they do and increase their "memberships".
We will then pass your details over to Kay Wood from CVS, she then will go over the Volunteering Opportunity Form. This is a really simple form. It means we'll know before the event what kind of opportunities are available and help direct people. [ie, if someone wants to help with fundraising Kay can direct them to the group that are looking for financial assistance]
The main hall at Bo'ness Town Hall is booked from 12.00 - 9.00 on 29th August so you can set up anytime after 12:00pm